Hornbeam is a very dense and heavy type of firewood, it has similar burning qualities to oak and beech firewood. You can expect a very long burn duration and a hot heat output. This firewood is kiln dried for 7 days and has a moisture content lower than 20%. It is an excellent firewood and offers real value for money.
Our Kiln Dried Premium Hornbeam Logs fit most wood-burning stoves and the crate gives you a mixture of log widths which are all up to a maximum 25cms in length.
Hornbeam Logs ensure low emissions and trouble-free heating with high energy and heat value.
Premium Kiln Dried Hornbeam Firewood has been produced to enable firewood users to have full confidence in the quality and availability of their fuel.
- Kiln Dried HornbeamFirewood Logs
- Woodsure 'Ready to Burn' Certified
- Low moisture content less than 18%
- Approx Length of Logs 25cm (10 inches)
- Approx Diameter of Logs 5-15cm
- Delivery within 2-3 working days
- Express Delivery 1-2 working days
- Dimension: Length 1.10m x Width 1.09m x Height 1.55m
- Approx weight of 800 kg
- Logs Stacked Volume approx: 1.88m3
- Loose Volume approx 3.2m3